TOP 10 FAMOUS LAST WORDS: SERIAL KILLER EDITION!
Top ten famous last words, that you never knew you wanted to know! As spoken by serial killers, moments before the Grim Reaper came a knockin’….
1) Ted Bundy: (Confessed to the kidnapping, rape and murder of 30 young woman and girls across America during the 1970’s.) “Jim and Fred, I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”
2) Jeffrey Dahmer: (Sex offender, cannibal and serial killer, murdered 17 young men and boys from 1978-1991) “I don’t care if I live or die. Go ahead and kill me.”
3) H. H. Holmes: (Serial killer, confessed to 27 murders but only 9 were confirmed. Implicated as a possible Jack the Ripper suspect) “Take your time, don’t bungle it.”
4) James French: (Technically not a “serial” killer by FBI definition, French killed two people, a hitchhike and then his prison inmate. He begged to be sentenced to death in the electric chair for the latter. The Judge obliged.) “How’s this for a headline? ‘French Fries.”
5) Aileen Wuornos: (Prostitute turned serial killer, she point blank shot and killed 7 men over the course of a year, later claiming it was self defence.) “I’d just like to say I’m sailing with the rock, and I’ll be back like Independence Day with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all. I’ll be back.”
6) Albert Fish: (Child rapist, cannibal and serial killer. Fish claimed he had about 100 victims in total, not all were murdered.) “I don’t even know why I’m here.”
7) John Wayne Gacy: (AKA Pogo the Clown. Sex offender and serial killer clown who murdered 33 young men and boys, maybe more.) “Kiss my ass.”
8) Peter Kürten: (Sex offender and serial killer who drank the blood of his victims) “Tell me. After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be a pleasure to end all pleasures.”
9) William Bonin, ( AKA the Freeway Killer. Sex offender, torturer and serial killer of at least 21 young men and boys.) “I would suggest that when a person has a thought of doing anything serious against the law, that before they did that they should go to a quiet place and think about it seriously.”
10) John Christie: (Rapist, serial killer and necrophiliac, killed 8 women, including his wife and buried them in various spots in his home) “I didn’t do it. Christie done it. ‘ ‘What a wicked man he is.”